How to measure the perimeter of your wrist:
- • Take a string or a piece of tape long enough to enclose it in your wrist.
- • Pass the string around your wrist until the string encloses it totally and mark the string where it fits but it should not be too tight.
- • Put the same string on a ruler and measure the length in centimetres.
- • Take into account that some of our bracelets are adjustable to different measures.
- • All of our bracelets vary from 15 cm to 23 cm of length/perimeter. The list of measures is detailed below:
|XS (16 cm)
||XS (17 cm)
|S (17 cm)
||S (18 cm)
|M (18 cm)
||M (19 cm)
|L (19 cm)
||L (20 cm)
|XL (20 cm)
||XL (21 cm)
|XXL (21 cm)
||XXL (22 cm)
- • Remember that the measures of our bracelets were taken by measuring the inner perimeter of them.
- • Before placing your order the available sizes will be shown, so please choose yours and finish your purchase.
- • If you need us to make a tailor-made bracelet do not hesitate to contact us by our e-mail email@example.com